We have put together an A-Z reduce, reuse and recycle guide for households.
You can search using the A-Z for a wide range of items and find out how you can reduce, reuse or recycle them.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Z
Here are some ideas to help you decide what to do with your unwanted items:
- sell your unwanted goods on internet auction sites
- go to a car boot sale - visit the Car Boot Junction website to find out more
- donate good quality items to local charity shops - please remember to check what your local charity shops can reuse and recycle
- advertise in the Free Ads section of your local paper or on your community noticeboard
- offer unwanted items on your local Freecycle or Freegle network
If you need more information or advice or if you want to make a suggestion, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01629 538120.
You can also contact your local district, borough or city council - find out how to contact them by visiting our other councils page.