We'll be carrying out hundreds of jobs to improve roads across the county. These include resurfacing, surface dressing, micro asphalting, new street crossings, improvements to public rights of way, and traffic safety work.
One of our contractors, Kier, are starting work on our surface dressing programme in May, and will be surface dressing at 80 sites in Derbyshire.
See a full list of streets we have surface dressed.
We're also carrying out micro asphalting on many other streets and making improvements to many of our pavements.
One of our contractors will start our resurfacing programme in mid-July. Here are the streets that will be resurfaced in July:
- Dale View, Earl Sterndale (C138 Earl Sterndale into cul-de-sac)
- Brookside, Buxworth (B6062 to Navigation Inn)
- Houfton Road, Bolsover (Deepdale Road to Old Hill)
- Hollins Spring Avenue, Dronfield (Hallowes Lane to Gosforth Lane)
- Castle Hill, Eckington (B6052 to No. 25)
- Gillott Street, Marlpool (Chapel Street to A6007)
Our contractors will put up yellow signs giving the dates and times of each job. The work will mainly be carried out from 6pm to midnight, and we'll need to close the roads, so diversions will be in place. To find out exact times and dates please visit One Network and search for the road you're interested in.