We'll be carrying out hundreds of jobs to improve roads across the county. These include resurfacing, surface dressing, micro asphalting, new street crossings, improvements to public rights of way, and traffic safety work.
Find out more about surface dressing.
We're also carrying out micro asphalting on many other streets and making improvements to many of our pavements.
Our contractors will put up yellow signs giving the dates and times of each job. The work will mainly be carried out from 6pm to midnight, and we'll need to close the roads, so diversions will be in place. To find out exact times and dates please visit One Network and search for the road you're interested in.
These streets will be resurfaced in March 2023:
- A38 Mansfield Road, eastbound from the Carter Lane East slip road to B6046 off slip road
- A511 Station Road, Hatton from Scropton Road to the level crossing
- A61 King Street/Hall Street
- A615 The Green, Wessington
- A618 Rotherham Road
- B5035 Roes Lane, Crich
- Eckington, U15254 Marsh View
- Holmewood, U14060 Railway Cottages
- Killamarsh, U15216 Nethermoor Close
- Killamarsh, U15201 Walkers Lane