Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Contacting social care

Contact information for social care services.

If you already have a social care worker please use the find your nearest social care office search for their contact information.

Find your nearest social care office

If you haven't got a social care worker and you feel you need an assessment you can contact Call Derbyshire on tel: 01629 533190.

Referrals regarding the care of an adult

If you're a GP, health worker or social care professional representing an external organisation, you can make a referral on behalf of an adult online.

If the referral needs an urgent same day response, please contact Call Derbyshire, tel: 01629 533190.

Emergency contact out of hours

If you need to contact us about social care before 9am or after 5pm use the emergency contact numbers.

Social care head office contacts

Staff based at the County Hall site work predominantly on policy and project matters.

If you want to contact us about a situation or service relating to an individual you should use the local office contact list.

The social care headquarters offices can be contacted at:

County Hall

Tel: 01629 533190
Fax: 01629 532220
Minicom: 01629 585200

Adult care email:

Comments, compliments and complaints

There are a number of ways in which you can let us have your comments, compliments or complaints available in the complaints and praise section. Please select the information for either adult care or children's services.