Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Children's services complaints and praise

We welcome your feedback, whether it's a complaint, compliment or general enquiry. We value all feedback and learn from it wherever possible. This helps us to improve the quality of our services for the people of Derbyshire.

Our obligation to you

We are, however, not responsible for everything you might think in your local area. Some services in your area are also carried out by district or borough councils.

Providing your feedback

We welcome all types of feedback, but they usually come in one of the following forms:

  • compliment
  • complaint
  • comments

To provide feedback you can contact us by email:

What happens next

We'll aim to get back to you as soon as possible. After you've completed the form you'll get an email response which will confirm the number of days that we'll deal with your query.

If a complaint is necessary, details are provided on our website about the process, response-times, tracking, and how to escalate matters if appropriate. Please use the online form, and we will correspond with you electronically.