Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Independent persons for children's social care

Are you interested in helping protect the interests of Derbyshire children and young people who use social care services and promote an independent view in complaints?

Have you some flexibility in being available occasionally during the working day?

We offer a sessional rate and modest expenses.

We need more people willing to look into complaints raised by service users as independent people on a wide range of issues about the services we provide.

Contact the complaints administrator for further information:

Tel: 01629 538435