Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Worried about someone?

Important information and contacts to use if you are worried about someone.

We're committed to keeping children and adults in Derbyshire safe. Find out how and where to report concerns and where to find advice and support.


If you have an immediate concern that a child is suffering from or at risk of significant harm, please tel: 01629 533190.

Get help and advice or request support for a child.


If you are worried about an adult who is at risk of abuse or neglect, please contact Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190

If you feel in immediate danger, or a person you believe is being abused or neglected is in danger, call 999. To report a crime call 101.

If you're an adult and have experienced abuse, are currently experiencing it, or suspect someone else is, visit our keeping adults safe page.

Find out about adult services we provide.