Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Adult social care - online information finder

By answering a few questions about what you, or a friend or family member, are having difficulty with, you will be directed to the right areas of our website for your situation.

Begin your information finding journey

Who it's for

Everyone over 18 living in Derbyshire. If you are under 18, please view our children's services information.

You may have a physical or mental illness or difficulty, which prevents you from living the life you would like to live.

You may be looking for information to help you live well and safely at home, or could be having difficulties with day to day living activities and other aspects of daily life including:

  • getting washed and dressed
  • cooking and preparing meals
  • moving around your home
  • managing your money or bills
  • getting out and about in your area

If your answers suggest that you could be eligible for further support, you will be prompted to complete an online self-assessment. This information will be reviewed by one of our professionals who will assess your needs.

Additional support

If you find it difficult to speak up for yourself or understand your needs, there are people called advocates who can speak up for you. Find out more about advocacy support.

If you're under 18 you can find information and support from our children's services.

If you're concerned about how someone is treating you or someone you know, please contact Call Derbyshire, email: or tel: 01629 533190 between 9am and 5pm. For social care emergencies outside of these hours tel: 01629 532600. You can also tel: 101 to discuss this.

If you have a health-related emergency, please tel: 999 for immediate assistance.