A wide range of people receive housing related support services, and this includes people without a diagnosis or recognised disability.
We fund practical housing support services to help people live independently:
We also commission a range of accommodation support services:
The support available can consist of:
- setting up and managing your home
- keeping your home safe
- organising adaptations
- dealing with forms and letters
- managing your money or debts and arrears
- access to training or employment
- developing independent living skills
- putting you in touch with other services
Charging and eligibility
Services are subject to availability, eligibility and may require a financial assessment.