Search for jobs
This section has useful information about applying for our jobs, outline some background information about us and our departments, and briefly explains the main terms and conditions which apply to our staff.
It will give you some idea of what it would be like to work with us. It doesn't cover every issue affecting every job, but it will give you useful information about the main things you need to know at this stage.
You'll need to register on Jobs Derbyshire before you can apply for jobs with either us, Derbyshire schools and academies or the following partner organisations:
- Bolsover District Council
- Chesterfield Borough Council
- Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Erewash Borough Council
- North East Derbyshire District Council
- Peak District National Park Authority
- South Derbyshire District Council
If you apply for a job with one of our partners please contact them if you have any queries or need an update on a job application.
Registration has a number of benefits for applicants including:
- if you apply for a job with us, you will receive communications by email - previously this was done by post
- you can also view communications by logging into your account
- you can continue to access advert details including the job and person profile after the job has closed
- when you apply for a job with us, you will be able to track the progress of your application, for example to see if you have been shortlisted