You can use it to find information on:
Search our community directory
- a wide range of activities
- family support and parenting
- money and benefits
- learning, skills and employment
- national support groups
We do not endorse or recommend services. We advise you to carefully consider which service is right for you and your family.
If you have any feedback or questions about the directory, please let us know by completing our online form.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this directory, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors that it may contain. It is recommended that you always check with providers that their service or organisation meets your requirements.
We offer an impartial service and cannot recommend or endorse any providers listed.
The information contained within this directory is not exhaustive. There are other directories which you may find useful:
- the Derbyshire Family Health Service for children, parents or carers, and teenagers
- find a GP
- find a dentist
- find a pharmacy
- find NHS services and health related advice
- search for a school
- search for a job
- search the Derbyshire directory for community groups, sport clubs, charities and voluntary organisations
- find the most up-to-date list of all the voluntary and community groups active in Derbyshire
- search the Derby and Derbyshire Emotional Health and Wellbeing website for local and national links and resources which are updated regularly
- Safer Derbyshire provides information on how to access support with issues such as domestic abuse, sexual abuse, cybercrime, hate crime, modern slavery, drugs and alcohol and more
- It's about me: find free summer experiences for children in Derbyshire developed especially for children eligible for free school meals, with healthy and delicious food provided at every activity