Our welfare rights team can help you to find out about the benefits you are entitled to and how to claim.
We can help with advice and can take on any representation that you may need, including:
- dealing with welfare benefits and tax credits, sometimes referred to as social security
- advice over the phone about which benefits to claim and how to claim them
- sending out claim forms and advising on how to challenge decisions by the benefits authorities
- helping you if you don't agree with a decision made about your benefit claim, including preparing appeals and representing you at tribunal hearings.
If you disagree with a benefits decision you only have one month in which to challenge the decision so you need to seek advice right away.
To get help:
- email: email@example.com
- tel: 01629 531535 from 11am to 4pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- print off the benefit check sheet attached to this page and send it to us
- If you have a social worker you can ask them to make a referral