Since 19 October, all of our libraries have reopened for customers. As part of our phased reopening we are reinstating reservations and customers are now able to request books from other libraries. All standard fees and loans will be applied from this date.
We have a variety of free digital resources available to all customers including eBooks, eMagazines, eAudiobooks and eNewspapers.
No charges will be applied to any library books currently on loan throughout this period.
For ideas on activities and reading please visit Derbyshire Libraries on Facebook and Derbyshire Libraries on Twitter.
If you have any enquiries please email: email@example.com or call: 01629 533444.
Did you know that as well as being able to borrow books for free you can:
- use computers for free and access the internet
- log on to subscription websites in your local library for free
- browse our full catalogue of items from the comfort of your own home
Renew your library books
- a network of branch and mobile libraries
- more than a million books, CDs and DVDs in stock
- a home library service
- a free information service hotline
- eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines free to download from home
- large print books
- local and family history resources
- events for all ages
Library bye-laws and regulations
The bye-laws attached to this page are rules to be followed when using Derbyshire libraries and their associated services. The regulations were made under the Public Libraries and Museums Act 1964.