Permanent Traffic Regulation Orders affecting public rights of way
Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs) are in place on some public rights of way across the county.
Our path closure register has a list of current temporary closures.
Our TROs are attached to this page and affect the following routes:
- Kinder Road and Edale Road - Hayfield Public Bridleway 72 and Edale Public Bridleway 19
- Feeding Hay - New Mills Restricted Byway 45
- Bar Road to Big Moor - Baslow and Bubnell Restricted Byway 10 continuing as Curbar Restricted Byway 1
- Moss Road, Totley Moor - Holmesfield Public Bridleway 60
- Beresford Dale - Hartington Town Quarter Byway Open to All Traffic 34
- Jacobs Ladder - Stoney Middleton Byway Open to All Traffic 15
Permanent TROs made by the Peak District National Park Authority
The following routes within the Peak District National Park are affected by TROs:
- Long Causeway, Outseats - Byway Open to All Traffic 48
- Chapel Gate, Chapel-en-le-Frith - Byway Open to All Traffic 144 continuing as Edale - Byway Open to All Traffic 16
- The Roych - non-classified highway in Chapel-en-le-Frith and Chinley, Buxworth and Brownside
- Leys Lane, Little Longstone - Byway Open to All Traffic 14
- Derby Lane - Monyash Byway Open to All Traffic 29
The Peak District National Park Authority has more information.