Permanent Traffic Regulation Orders affecting public rights of way
Traffic Regulation Orders (TROs) are in place on some public rights of way across the county.
Our path closure register has a list of current temporary closures.
Our TROs are attached to this page.
Permanent Traffic Regulation Orders in the Peak District National Park
The following routes within the Peak District National Park are affected by Traffic Regulation Orders:
- Long Causeway, Outseats - Byway Open to All Traffic 48
- Chapel Gate, Chapel-en-le-Frith - Byway Open to All Traffic 144 continuing as Edale - Byway Open to All Traffic 16
- The Roych - non-classified highway
- Leys Lane, Little Longstone - Byway Open to All Traffic 14
- Jacobs Ladder, Stoney Middleton - Byway Open to All Traffic 15
The Peak District National Park Authority has more information.