Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Street cleaning

Depending on areas, street cleaning is carried out by us or the district and borough councils within Derbyshire.

Please contact your local district or borough council to report abandoned vehicles, litter and sweeping of the road.

You can get in touch with us to report:

  • spillages
  • glass
  • mud
  • fly tipping
  • graffiti
  • dead animals
Request street cleaning

Weed control

We're responsible for the control of weeds on the highway (roads and pavements). However, weed spraying is carried out by the district and borough councils as agents for us.

Information on the weedkillers we use can be found in the Highway Network Management Plan.

Any reports of problems with weeds should be made directly to the appropriate borough or district council.

Clearance and emptying of road gullies

If you spot a blocked road gully you can report it to us and we'll arrange for the work to be carried out. In some areas where we do not deal with the faults directly, we can pass reports onto the relevant district or borough council for action.