Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Road spillages

Road spillages that could present a danger to drivers should be reported to us.

Please provide as much detail as possible to enable the right course of action to be identified and carried out.

The priority and timescale for response will be determined after inspection.

Contact us

If you have your enquiry number, issued by the online fault reporting system, you can track progress on our online tracking form.

Road traffic accidents should be reported to the police.

If in doubt call the police, fire service or ambulance.

Routine street cleaning and litter picking are dealt with by the district or borough council for that area.