We're committed to keeping our pavements free of obstruction. To try to achieve this public highways are inspected regularly. We try to balance the street scene and the needs of the public, including those with visual or mobility difficulties, when assessing the degree of obstruction or nuisance.
You can report any of the following obstructions or nuisances to us:
Report an obstructed pavement
- a skip or scaffolding is obstructing the pavement
- unnecessary barriers around street works or roadworks and building works
- building materials are blocking the pavement
- an advertising board is blocking the pavement
- overhanging tree branches or hedges