Who we are
The Virtual School is a team of educational professionals working alongside schools and settings to ensure we all provide the best education provision for children and young people in our care.
Children and young people will remain on the roll of the school or setting they attend with the Virtual School offering support, guidance and training, to ensure that educational services are effectively co-ordinated and that cared for children and young people get the best opportunities to reach their fullest potential.
To improve the lives of all the children and young people in our care through nurturing, empowering and inspiring them in partnership with all their supporters.
Our children and young people will become:
- successful learners
- responsible citizens
- creative thinkers
- reflective individuals
We are ensuring:
- all children and young people in our care feel nurtured, valued and supported in their learning and will fulfil their aspirational goals and ambitions
- children and young people shape the Virtual School and the wider services for all children in care
- an improved sense of corporate parenting, social education and a shared responsibility for our children in care
- every school and educational setting is empowered and confident to meet the needs of children and young people and provide tailored support enabling progress and success
- the educational gap between children and young people in care and those who are not will be closed
Tel: 01629 538028
The Virtual School
Helen Moxon, Virtual headteacher
Tel: 01629 537816