Personal education plans and pupil premium plus
It is a statutory requirement that all children in care aged 0 to 18 accessing education provision requires a personal education plan (PEP) to be undertaken 3 times a year.
Derbyshire Virtual School operates an online electronic PEP system.
This PEP system provides instant access to data and information that supports the virtual school and all users to ensure that:
- the PEP process is well coordinated and delivered timely
- we take the young person's voice as a central feature when quality assuring the PEP
- the reporting of progress from this electronic PEP provides accurate and up-to-date live data
- there is immediate access to evidence of progress
- there is more effective setting and monitoring of educational targets
- pupil premium plus allocation and outcomes are better monitored and evaluated, all claims for pupil premium plus are processed through the electronic system
- all the children on a social worker caseload or designated teacher's school can be viewed in one place
- it has a high level of data security, and we as the virtual school set access permissions for users
If you have any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 538028.