Before you visit
Find out everything you need to know including when you can visit, what's accepted, important safety information on our recycling centre page.
- keep children and pets in cars
- keep your distance from others when on site
- sort your waste into different types before you arrive
- sanitise your hands before arrival and as you leave
- wear protective gloves, appropriate footwear and clothing
- stay at home if you have coronavirus symptoms
Composting is a great way to turn your garden waste and kitchen scraps into a useful compost instead of taking it to our sites. We have advice to make the most of the food you have and there's further information on Love Food Hate Waste.
- open from 8:30am to 6pm daily
- closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day
Bolsover Household Waste Recycling Centre