We provide residential and day courses, camps, Duke of Edinburgh supervision and GCSE PE support. Whichever course suits your needs, our highly skilled instructors will ensure that your students or young people will be given the chance to:
- enjoy participating and build a positive attitude
- gain personal confidence and self esteem through taking on challenges and succeeding
- develop self awareness and social skills, and an appreciation of the contribution of themselves and others
- increase their own initiative, self reliance and self responsibility, perseverance and commitment
- improve communication, problem-solving, leadership and teamwork skills
- have more motivation and an appetite for learning
We also pass on our own passion for the outdoors by introducing young people to new activities that they may want to take up in the future, leading to healthy and active lifestyles.
Our adult and youth courses enable you to gain invaluable technical knowledge from highly experienced staff. We can help you develop those skills to:
- lead rock climbs
- explore caves
- canoe and kayak
- navigate and walk safety in the hills
We offer a range of national and local accreditation course for those who wish to lead groups in various activities.