White Hall is located three miles outside of the Spa town of Buxton, close to the picturesque Goyt Valley. We are ideally located to deliver a wide range of educational, challenging and adventurous activities.
Our residential adventure holidays provide the following for schools and groups:
- experienced and highly qualified instructors
- learning and development goals linked to the current curriculum
- courses individually planned with you to meet your students' needs
- outdoor activities that take you to real rock faces, reservoirs and hills
- high quality facilities and home cooked food
- a caring and welcoming environment
- an inclusive price of instruction, activities and accommodation.
And a lot more!
Our courses are packed full of excitement and adventure, leading to an amazing amount of learning taking place. Using outdoor activities and the residential experience, we can help young people develop in alternative ways to what they can in the school environment.
We give learning and development a real relevance, focusing on personal progress and the skills needed to work with others.
If you'd like we're very happy to show you around White Hall Centre and discuss options and availability for accreditation courses and residential adventure holidays, please phone to arrange a site visit.