Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

How to find us

County Hall is situated in Matlock along with several other council sites, including John Hadfield House, Chatsworth Hall and the Derbyshire Record Office.

Find the Derbyshire County Council office locations in Matlock (Google Map).

If you're approaching from the north on the A6 there's a roundabout and bypass to connect you with the A6 on the other side of Matlock town centre.

If you're heading to John Hadfield House please take the bypass (past the Sainsbury's superstore) and continue straight on through both sets of traffic lights to pick up the A6 again. For County Hall and Chatsworth Hall please continue straight on at the island for Matlock town centre.

If you're travelling from the south on the A6 you'll need to take the bypass to the roundabout the other side of town and take the second exit to approach Crown Square from the north. Or take the first exit off the roundabout to continue north on the A6 towards Darley Dale.

Car park maps for our Matlock based offices are attached to this page.

Travelling on public transport

If you're travelling by bus, some buses stop at the terminal near the train station rather than at the bus station in the centre of town.

If you're travelling by train or bus to Matlock, please visit our public transport section. You can also Traveline to help you with travel arrangements.