- Are you concerned about your quality of life?
- Are you concerned about your community?
- Would you like to influence what is going on around you?
- Do you find it difficult getting the information and services you need?
- Do you have ideas that you would like to be heard?
Your local 50+ Forum could be the answer...
50+ Forums are about:
- creating a powerful voice for people aged 50 and over
- being involved
- taking action
- influencing services
- enhancing your life and the lives of others
There are a number of forums across Derbyshire with more than 3,400 members.
Your local forum is independently run by local people for local people. They meet regularly to discuss important issues, work with organisations to make improvements to services and facilities and have lots of fun too.
What will my local 50+ Forum give me?
- opportunity to influence local decision making
Practical support is given by us through our prevention team. Each local forum is assigned a forum support officer who provides administrative and technical assistance.
Free transport is available from within Derbyshire boundaries to and from the forum meetings if you have no other means of attending.
To join your local 50+ Forum or find out more details please complete our online form.
Meeting and events
Meeting dates are currently being planned.
For more information about your local forum please contact the prevention team tel: 01629 532466 or email: email@example.com