Emergency street lighting faults
- exposed cables
- street light or illuminated sign that has been knocked down or has something hanging loose
- a door missing
Please report it immediately:
- Call Derbyshire, tel: 01629 533190 between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and between 9.30am and 4pm Saturday
- Derbyshire Police, tel: 101 outside the hours listed
Please provide as much information as possible on the location of the fault so that we can sort out the problem quickly.
Never attempt to help by covering up or touching the wiring as you could electrocute yourself.
Information needed to report a fault
Each lamp and illuminated sign has a unique identification number stencilled on it, so it helps if you can give us these important details:
- lamp (or illuminated sign) number 123456
- street (or footpath from/to): Newbold Road
- location: outside number 30, between number 38 and 40, opposite number 23
- problem: lamp out or dim
You can use this information to select the appropriate subjects on the following form and identify the correct lamp or sign on the map.
This detail helps us to give the best possible service and keep our costs to a minimum.
Report a streetlight fault