Listed in date order, with the most recent first.
Visit the timetable library to see the new timetables for these services.
Until 25 September 2022
The A5004 road is closed near Fernilee until 25 September for repairs to landslides that occurred earlier this year.
- Service 61: is operating its normal route between Glossop and Whaley Bridge but from the Horwich End Crossroads it is diverted via the B5470, running non-stop through Chapel-en-le-Frith; then it takes the A6 into Buxton. During the time of this diversion there is no service to Fernilee or other stops on the A5004 Long Hill.
From Sunday 22 May 2022
- service 5: Minor amendment to early morning times, Monday to Friday, with an earlier first journey from Newbold
- service 25: Timetable revised for punctuality/coordination with other services. Additional Monday to Friday morning peak journey between New Whittington and Chesterfield
- services 43 and 44: Timetable revised for punctuality / coordination with other services. Two additional Monday to Friday and one additional Sunday morning 43 journeys between Lowedges and Sheffield
- services 50 and 50A: Timetable revised for punctuality / coordination with other services. Additional Sunday morning journey between Eckington and Sheffield
- services 54 and 54A: More journeys with buses every 12 minutes Monday to Saturday daytimes
- services 65 and 65A: Minor timetable revision between Sheffield and Meadowhall on Monday to Saturday
- services 74 and 74A: Monday to Friday 7am journey from Cavendish Street will start from New Beetwell Street at 6.56am
- services 80 and 80A: Monday to Saturday daytime frequency reduced from half hourly to hourly with most journeys operating the full route from Chesterfield to Sheffield. Route changed between Crystal Peaks and Sheffield to serve Beighton, Woodhouse and Handsworth
- services 90: Minor timetable revision to improve punctuality.
- service X17: Revised times to increase coordination with other services. New stop added in both directions between Chesterfield and Sheffield at Lowedges (Chesterfield Road South / Lowedges Road and Chesterfield Road South / Batemoor Road). No longer serves Holymoorside but some peak journeys extend to / from Walton Foljambe Ave. Additional Monday to Friday morning return journey to Matlock and additional evening journeys on all days giving later last departure times including from Sheffield to Chesterfield on Sundays
From Monday 16 May 2022
- services 185 and 186: revised timetable, including better co-ordination with school session times
From Saturday 14 May 2022
- service H1: Hope Valley Explorer seasonal service for 2022 running on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays until 3 September 2022
From Sunday 1 May 2022
- service 55: as a partial replacement for Stagecoach service 56, alternate journeys will be numbered 56 and diverted to run via Tibshelf, then running via Pewit Lane to serve The Corner Pin in Morton instead of The Sitwell Arms, resuming the normal route through Stonebroom and Shirland to Alfreton, with minor timetable changes
- service 56 withdrawn but Hulleys will be providing a partial replacement, also numbered 56 - service 56A continues to be operated by Stagecoach
From Monday 25 April 2022
- service 84: on weekdays 2 additional journeys will be introduced:
- 8.01am from Holymoorside to New Beetwell Street to connect with the X70 for Lady Manners School, also providing an improved time for Brookfield School - this also gives an additional peak journey into town
- 5.30pm from New Beetwell Street to Holymoorside, providing an additional peak journey from town
From Sunday 24 April 2022
High Peak Buses:
- services 113 190: revised timetables to improve reliability
- service 393: revised timetable and route to serve Aldi
- service 237: revised timetable
- service 26 and 26A: no longer serve Wales School grounds - hail and ride on a section of route
From Saturday 23 April 2022
- new routes 1, 1A and 1C: Derby – Alvaston – Boulton Moor
- route 1: on Mondays to Fridays, a revised route 1 will run every 20 minutes from Derby City Centre past the railway station to Blue Peter and Alvaston to Crayford Road, Boulton Moor, buses will return to the city centre by the same route
- route 1A will run from Derby Bus Station to Pride Park and Blue Peter before running in an anti-clockwise loop of Alvaston and Boulton Moor, buses return to Derby Bus Station via the railway station
- route 1C will operate in the opposite direction to 1A, both the 1A and 1C will run up to every 20 minutes on Monday to Saturday in the daytime and up to every 30 minutes during the evenings and Sundays
- service 4 terminus location change to Harvey Road/Barrett Street due to stand congestion
- services 5 5A: Monday to Friday daytime timetable reduced from every 20 to every 30 minutes, Sunday from half hourly to hourly
- service 8 revised timetable:
- up to every 10 minutes between Derby City Centre during Monday to Friday daytime
- up to every 12 minutes on Saturday
- up to every 30 minutes during the evenings and on Sunday
- service 8A will not travel along the loop at Henley Green but instead follow Brentford Drive, past Prince Charles Avenue shops to Henley Green before returning to the city centre the same way - it will run on Monday to Friday only, up to every 20 minutes
- service 9: partially replaced in Mackworth and Henley Green by routes 8 and 8A, Ashbourne Road continues to be served by trentbarton's swift
- services 20, 22, 24 and 26: revised timetables, Saturday timetable daytime reduced from every 15 to every 20 minutes
- service 38: revised timetable
- service F1 cancelled - last day of operation will be Friday 22 April 2022, however all current links between the city centre, Pride Park and Alvaston will continue to be served by revised routes 1, 1A and 1C
- Pride Park and Ride will be served by revised services 1A and 1C operating up to every 20 minutes. Wyvern Business Park will continue to be served during peak hours only on Mondays to Fridays by the new service the Wyvern
- The Wyvern: this new service will operate directly from Derby Bus Station to Wyvern Business Park during Monday to Friday peak times.
From Thursday 3 February 2022
Stagecoach Service 74 will divert away from College Road, Spinkhill until further notice.
Disruption during renovation works at the old school in Spinkhill means that it is necessary for buses on route 74 to follow a diversion away from the area. Buses will follow a diversion as follows:
Towards Clowne: Operates as normal to College Road then turn using Spinkhill Turning Circle, then back onto College Road, turning right onto The Avenue and continuing onto Syday Lane, turning right at the crossroads onto Sheffield Road A6135, picking up the normal route on Hague Lane by turning left at ‘Select and Save’.
Towards Crystal Peaks: Operates as normal to Hague Lane then turning right at ‘Select and Save’ onto Sheffield Road A6135, turning left at the crossroads onto Syday Lane leading into The Avenue, turning left into Spinkhill at College Road, then turning using Spinkhill Turning Circle back onto College Road and left onto Spinkhill Road back onto the normal route.
Passengers may board or alight on the diversionary route.