Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the timetable library as soon as possible.
From Sunday 22 July 2018
- Service 10 (Stagecoach in Chesterfield): A revised timetable with reduced frequencies will be introduced for the summer period.
- Service 11 (Notts & Derby): The daytime service on Mondays to Saturdays will be withdrawn. (The evening and Sunday buses run by Yourbus will continue unchanged.)
- Services 12 and 12A (Notts & Derby): These services will be revised as an hourly service between Derby and New Sawley, but additional journeys will run between Derby and Borrowash as Service X12.
- Service 16 (D&G Bus): The Sunday service will be revised, reverting to 2 journeys each way to and from Buxton.
- Service 20 (Yourbus): All Sunday journeys will be re-timed to run 10 minutes earlier.
- Service 26 (Yourbus): Most Sunday journeys will be re-timed to run 10 minutes earlier.
- Service 35 (Notts & Derby): This service will be withdrawn completely.
- Service 65 (High Peak): The High Peak service will be reduced to 2 journeys each way (Monday to Saturday only), running via Waterswallows and Wormhill. A new Service 65 operated by Stagecoach Chesterfield will be introduced, running a more frequent service (including Sundays).
- Service 66 (Hulleys): Some additional buses will run, operated by Stagecoach Chesterfield.
- Service 199 (High Peak): The Sunday service will be revised, no longer serving Peak Dale, with some journeys running via the Fairfield Estate.
- Services 236 and 237 (Stagecoach Manchester): Some minor timetable changes will be in force until early September on Mondays to Fridays.
- Service 358 (Stagecoach Manchester): Some minor timetable changes will be in force until early September on Mondays to Fridays.
- Services M1 and M4 (Stagecoach in Chesterfield ‘Matlockbus’): These services will no longer serve Matlock Rail Station Interchange. A revised timetable (with an extra bus to Hurst Farm) will be introduced.
- Service R1 (Trent Barton ‘Rainbow One’ and ‘Rapid One’): A revised timetable will be introduced, with more ‘Rainbow One’ buses to and from Ripley.
- Service SKY (Kinchbus ‘Skylink’): Some minor changes will be made to the timetable.
- Service SKY-N (Trent Barton ‘Skylink Nottingham’): Some minor changes will be made to the timetable.
- Service TP (High Peak ‘Transpeak’): This service will be withdrawn between Buxton and Manchester. A revised timetable will be introduced between Derby and Buxton, and the route will be changed to run via Harpur Hill.
- Service X17 (Stagecoach in Chesterfield): Minor changes will be made to the timetable between Matlock, Chesterfield and Sheffield. Many journeys will be extended to Barnsley, but this will not include the buses serving Matlock (except on Sundays).