Forthcoming changes to bus services
A summary of forthcoming changes to bus services in Derbyshire.
New timetables for revised services are published in the timetable library as soon as possible.
From Sunday 18 November 2018
- Service 15 (Trent Barton): All journeys will run via Broad Rushes, with some changes to the timetable.
- Service 21 (Trent Barton): This service will no longer serve Dallimore Road and Wyndale Drive in Kirk Hallam (see new Service 25), and the timetable will be revised.
- Service 25 (Trent Barton): This new service will run between Ilkeston and Kirk Hallam (via Dallimore Road and Wyndale Drive), replacing part of Service 21.
- Services 29 and 29A (Arriva Midlands): A revised timetable will be introduced, with some route changes in Leicestershire.
- Service 65 (High Peak): The High Peak Buxton to Sheffield service will be withdrawn. (The Stagecoach service will continue unchanged.)
- Services 185 and 186 (High Peak): Some reductions will be made to the timetable at peak times on weekdays.
- Service TP (High Peak ‘Transpeak’): The timetable will be slightly revised, and the service will be extended slightly in Buxton, to terminate at Sylvan Park. The service will no longer be limited-stop between Milford and Matlock.
From Sunday 2 December 2018
Service 272 (Hulleys/First): An extra bus will run at 9am from Sheffield to Castleton on Mondays to Fridays. This bus will be operated by Hulleys.
From Sunday 9 December 2018
- Service TP (High Peak ‘Transpeak’): The early morning timetable on Mondays to Fridays will be slightly revised, with some journeys running up to 15 minutes earlier.