Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Lost, damaged or stolen Gold Cards

If your Gold Card has been lost or damaged you can apply online for a replacement.

Apply for a replacement Gold Card

If you aren't able to apply for a replacement online, contact the district or borough council that issued your card. They will already have your details on file so you will not need to supply another application form or photograph.

If your card has been stolen you will not be charged the £5 if you have reported it missing to the police and have a crime reference number. You should give this number to prove that your Gold Card has been stolen and the fee should be waived.