It's important that the £10 fee is paid when you submit your application, if you don't, your application may be delayed or you may not receive a badge. If your application is not successful, the money will be refunded to you.
Whichever method you choose to pay:
- for new applications provide your full name and postcode
- for renewals and lost or stolen badges provide your Blue Badge reference number, or if you do not have it, your full name and postcode
Our preferred way to apply and pay for a Blue Badge is by using gov.uk. Payment can be made at the end of the gov.uk application form.
Pay for your Blue Badge
Alternative ways to pay
Make an online payment to us. There's a guide that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to use the payment form.
Pay by telephone
You can pay for your Blue Badge over the phone, tel: 01629 538729. This phone number is for payments only.
Please have your debit or credit card ready before calling.
If you have any queries about your Blue Badge, please email: email@example.com or tel: 01629 533190.
Pay by cheque or postal order
If you want to pay by cheque or postal order:
- send this with a note explaining what the payment is for
- make it payable to Derbyshire County Council
- sign and date it
- write your name, postcode and Blue Badge serial number (if you have one) on the back of the cheque
Send the information and payment to:
Corporate Services and Transformation Department
Whichever method you choose to pay please make sure you include:
- your full name and postcode for new applications
- your Blue Badge reference number, for renewals and lost or stolen badges - or if you do not have it, your full name and postcode