Make a payment
In order to carry out essential upgrade work that will improve system and data security our e-payment functionality will not be available between 7am and 11am on Tuesday 27 September 2022. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you and ask that you make any necessary payments after 11am.
Help to make an online payment
Payments can be made using most major debit and credit cards (but not American Express or Diners Cards). You'll need your payment card to hand and also your invoice or reference.
How to make a payment
- click 'select' for the payment you wish to make, and fill in the required fields
- to add a payment to the basket click on the 'add to basket' button - you can add multiple payments
- there is a £5,000 limit per item if you pay by card
- click on the 'shopping basket' icon to see what is in your basket
- click on the 'checkout' button to move onto the next steps in the payment process
Remember to make a note of your receipt number as you'll need this if you need to contact us about the payment. If you provide your email address you'll automatically receive a confirmation email.
It's important to keep your computer browser software up to date to minimise the risk of a malware infection or security breach.
If you share your PC, or if you're using a computer in a library or internet café, make sure that your card details remain secure when you've finished making your payment.
Processing your payment
Whilst your payment is being processed:
- do not use your browser's back or forward buttons to navigate through the pages - use the buttons provided on the pages themselves
- until you reach the point where you have entered your payment card details, you may abandon a payment by closing your browser
- after you have clicked the 'confirm payment' button, please be patient and wait for your payment to complete
- on successful completion you will be able to print or email yourself a receipt
We do not accept payments of council tax bills. You need to pay your district or borough council.
Problems making your payment
If you have any problems making your online payment please contact our accounts receivable section: