Make a payment
Help to make an online payment
Please see the guide to making an online payment attached to this page.
Have your invoice or letter to hand.
You can cancel your payment at any time by clicking the cancel button. All the details you have entered will be deleted.
If you share your PC, or if you are using a computer in a library or internet café, make sure that your card details remain secure when you have finished making your payment.
If you have any problems or queries about the secure internet payments system please email: email@example.com
You'll need to make sure that you're using a web browser that uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 when making online payments. If your browser isn't compatible your payment will fail.
The following is a list of browsers that support TLS1.2:
- Chrome: 30 and above
- Android: 4.4 and above
- Firefox: 24 and above
- Internet Explorer: 8 and above (Windows Vista and Windows XP are not compatible)
- Opera: 17 and above
- Safari: 7 and above, OSX10.9 and above
- Safari Mobile: IOS 5 and above
There is an intermittent issue making online payments using the Chrome browser. We advise you to use Internet Explorer or Edge web browsers instead of Chrome at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
How to make a payment
- Select the service you wish to pay for from the drop down menu for example, Skips Fee. If you're paying an invoice, choose 'invoice'.
- Enter your details as requested and click 'add to list'.
- Either select another payment type from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen if you wish to make another payment or click 'pay' to proceed to the card payment page.
- Enter both your card details and card holder details.
- Select 'continue'.
- Select 'confirm'.
- You can choose to print a receipt, including a VAT receipt, or 'finish' the transaction.
- Please make a note of your 'receipt number' as you will need this if you want to contact us about the payment.
To add a payment to the 'payment list' click on the 'add to list' button. You can add multiple payments. Click on the 'pay' button to move onto the next step in the payment process.
Processing your payment
Whilst your payment is being processed:
- do not use your browser's back and forward buttons to navigate through the pages - use the buttons provided on the pages themselves
- until you reach the point where you have entered your payment card details, you may abandon a payment by closing your browser
- after you have clicked the 'make payment' button, please be patient and wait for your payment to complete
We do not accept payments of council tax bills. You need to pay your district or borough council.
Problems making your payment
If you have any problems making your online payment please contact our accounts receivable section: