People who receive care and support in the community and/or their representatives will receive a letter including a paper copy of the questionnaire to fill in and return.
The public can also fill in an online questionnaire.
Complete the questionnaire
A series of online and face-to-face public meetings have also been arranged.
These will be held on:
- Monday 17 July 2023 at North Wingfield Community Resource Centre from10.30am to midday
- Tuesday 18 July 2023 via Microsoft Teams from 6.30pm to 8pm
- Wednesday 19 July 2023 at Risley Memorial Hall from 10.30am to midday
- Friday 21 July 2023 via Microsoft Teams from 1pm to 2.30pm
- Monday 31 July 2023 at Glossop Methodist Church from 10.30am to midday
- Wednesday 2 August 2023 at IKON Church, Hasland from 10.30am to midday
- Wednesday 2 August 2023 via Microsoft Teams from 6.30pm to 8pm
- Friday 4 August 2023 via Microsoft Teams from 1pm to 2.30pm
- Tuesday 8 August 2023 at Bainbridge Hall, Bolsover from 10.30am to midday
- Wednesday 9 August 2023 at Belper Football Club from 10.30am to midday
- Monday 21 August 2023 via Microsoft Teams from 10.30am to midday
- Monday 18 September 2023 at Waterside Centre, Ashbourne from 10.30am to midday
- Wednesday 20 September 2023 via Microsoft Teams from 6.30pm to 8pm
- Friday 22 September 2023 at The Old Post Centre, Newhall from 10.30am to midday
- Monday 25 September 2023 at The Arena Church, Ilkeston from 10.30am to midday
- Monday 25 September 2023 via Microsoft Teams from 6.30pm to 8pm
- Thursday 28 September 2023 at Clowne Community Centre from 10.30am to midday
- Friday 29 September 2023 at Buxton Methodist Church, Buxton from 10.30am to midday
Places must be booked in advance by contacting our stakeholder engagement and consultation team, tel: 01629 531307 or email email@example.com.
The team can support people who need help filling out the questionnaire and can supply them in different languages and formats on request. To do this please leave an answerphone message and we will aim to call back within 5 working days to help you.
Please be reassured that these are proposals only and no decisions will be made until we have given people the opportunity to tell us their views and we have taken these fully into account. Unless a decision is made there can be no changes to how a person's charges are calculated.
We have an online financial calculator which can help people to see how each of the 3 options could affect people receiving community care support. You will need to have all the person's income details and any capital/savings amounts available.
Use the financial calculator
You will only need to add the person's details once to be provided with the estimated figures to help give you or the person you support an idea of the maximum charges under each of the proposals. No-one would pay more than the actual cost of their care.
The figures provided will include a standard £20 disability related expenditure disregard but will not include any higher disability related expenditure the person you informally support incurs which you may wish to be considered.
If you have any queries or difficulties using the financial calculator you can contact the stakeholder engagement and consultation Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by tel: 01629 531307 and leave an answerphone message. We will aim to get back to you within 5 working days.