Organisations involved in supporting the First Contact Derbyshire Signposting scheme
- Age UK Derby and Derbyshire
- Amber Valley Borough Council
- Ashbourne Community Transport
- Bolsover District Council
- Chesterfield Borough Council
- Clowne and District Community Transport
- Community Transport for Town and County (CT4TC)
- Derbyshire Alcohol Advice Service
- Derbyshire Carers Association
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Derbyshire County Council, various departments including:
- Adult Education
- Call Derbyshire
- Community Safety
- Families Information Service
- Trading Standards
- Welfare Rights Service
- Disability Employment Service
- Volunteer Passport Service
- Live Life Better Derbyshire
- Derbyshire Dales District Council
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- Derbyshire Handy Van Network
- Derbyshire Healthcare Foundation Trust (Substance Misuse Service)
- Derbyshire Trusted Befriending Network
- Derbyshire Volunteer Centres
- East Midlands Homes (EMH)
- Erewash Borough Council
- Futures Housing Group
- High Peak Borough Council
- Making Space
- Metropolitan Care and Repair (Home Improvement Agency)
- DVA - Voluntary Services Single Point of Access Service (vSPA)
- North East Derbyshire District Council
- Royal British Legion
- Rykneld Homes
- South Derbyshire Community and Voluntary Services (CVS) - vSPA Service
- South Derbyshire District Council
The First Contact Partner Directory attached to this page has more information about the First Contact partners and the services they provide.
More organisations are being identified as the scheme grows.
Making First Contact referrals
If you want to refer someone into the First Contact scheme please read the ‘First Contact – Quick Guide to Making Referrals’ attached to this page.
The easiest way to make a referral into First Contact is to use the First Contact online referral form.
A printable version of the referral form is attached to this page. Paper copies of the First Contact form should be completed, ideally signed by the client and posted or faxed to Call Derbyshire (the correct number and address details are printed on the form).
It's good practice to complete the client receipt, which is attached to this page. You can leave it with the client so they have a reminder about what organisations they have been referred to and who will be contacting them. However, each client referred into the scheme will receive a letter from First Contact detailing which partner organisations will be making contact.
Booklets and poster
Order a supply of booklets (which includes a pull-out referral form and client receipt) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 532503. Order hard copies of the First Contact poster which can be displayed in your premises to promote the scheme.