E-magazines on tablets and smartphones
Download the Libby app from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (Apple) and:
- open the app and select 'register now'
- select 'Derbyshire County Council' as your library
- login using your library card number and PIN
E-magazines on PCs and laptops
Read free e-magazines online.
- Select 'Derbyshire' as your library
- Log in using your Derbyshire library card number and PIN
Select the magazine you want to read and click 'start reading'. The magazine will load in your browser window.
Help logging in
If you have any difficulties logging in or need help to use the catalogue, please email: email@example.com or tel: 01629 533444.
Library card number and PIN
Your library card number is the 9-digit number below the barcode on your library card.
Gold Cards and b_line cards need to be activated at your local library in order to be used as library cards. You use the 9-digit number on the back of the card next the barcode.
Your PIN is the first 2 digits and the last 2 digits of your date of birth. So, if you were born on 3 February 1970, your PIN would be 0370.