The following facilities at Shipley Country Park are accessible to all:
- visitor centre
- wildlife garden
- Ramblers Coffee Shop (privately run)
- Derby Lodge Tea Room (privately run)
- toilets at the visitor centre, Derby Lodge and next to Mapperley Reservoir
- there is a Changing Places located at the visitor centre for less able people and their carers
- car parking - Shipley Hill Car Park is for Blue Badge holders only - there are disabled car parking spaces at the car parks next to the visitor centre and next to Mapperley Reservoir
- Tramper hire - the hire of 4 all-terrain mobility scooters is available at the visitor centre for those less able aged 16 years plus - an information sheet about Tramper hire is attached to this page
- 'Access For All' paths on Cinderhill, near to the visitor centre and on Shipley Hill
- part of the bridleway network can be followed by wheelchair users but care should be taken at all times
- some fishing platforms at Osborne's Pond and Mapperley Reservoir
- bird observation point at Mapperley Reservoir
Many of our activities and events are also accessible for all.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the visitor centre tel: 01629 533991.
A map of Shipley Country Park is attached to this page.
If you'd like this document in another format please contact Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190.