View the 2022 winning entries on Flickr
If you entered artwork for the competition, you will have been given a receipt which assigns a number to each work of art you submitted.
An independent panel of 4 judges has now selected the works to be exhibited. Their decision is final, and the results have now been emailed to everyone who entered. If you didn't supply us with an email address, you will have supplied us with a stamp addressed envelope for the results to be posted to you.
You can also view commended entries and children's entries.
If you didn't receive the results email
If you didn't receive an email with the results of the competition, please double-check your inbox and junk folders. If you would like us to send the results to you again, please email us: email@example.com.
Prize winners will be chosen from the judges' selection as follows:
- The Derbyshire Trophy - £750 purchase prize
- The Friends of Buxton Museum and Art Gallery Trophy - up to £200 purchase prize
- Derbyshire County Council Awards - 5 £200 prizes
- Derbyshire County Council Young Artist Award - £100 prize for an artist aged 18 or under
- commendations - up to10 £25 prizes
- Visitors' Choice Award supported by Derbyshire County Council - £100 prize
Prizes will be announced at the preview on 25 June 2022. The Visitors' Choice winner will be announced at a later date once visitors to the museum have had a chance to cast their vote.
Collection of work
Unselected work can be collected on:
- Saturday 18 June 2022 from 10:30am to 4pm
- Sunday 19 June 2022 from 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Selected and unselected work can be collected on:
- Saturday 3 September 2022 from 10:30am to 4pm
- Sunday 4 September 2022 from 12:30pm to 3:30pm
Please bring your receipt with you when you collect your work. If you've lost your receipt, please bring some identification along with you.
If you ask a friend to collect your work, they must bring your receipt with them. If you've lost your receipt give your friend a signed note authorising them to collect your work, including the number(s) of the work(s).
Work cannot be collected at the preview.
A charge of £10 per work is imposed for collection outside the advertised dates.
The museum will dispose of uncollected work.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 533540.