Free childcare for two-year-olds
Do you have a child who is two, or almost two?
Then you could qualify for free childcare worth hundreds of pounds.
Derbyshire families with a household income of less than £16,190 a year and receiving Working Tax Credits and/or Child Tax credits, or those on certain benefits, are now entitled to up to 15 hours of free childcare a week.
Free childcare is also available to two year olds who:
- are children in care
- have a current statement of special educational needs or an education, health and care plan
- have left care through special guardianship, an adoption placement or child arrangement order (residence order)
- are in receipt of Disability Living Allowance.
To find out if you are eligible you can:
- complete the online form below
- text "Child" to 86555 (texts costs 10p)
- call us from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, tel: 01629 539316 or 01629 539317 or 01629 539319.
It only takes a few minutes to apply.
You could use a childminder, pre-school or day nursery, and the hours can be flexible.
Note: Asterisks (*) indicate required information.
If you experience any problems with this form please contact email@example.com and quote form ID: ILF/386/09