Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Childcare complaints

Find out where you can make a complaint about childcare.

OFSTED regulates all childminding and day-care services for children under eight such as playgroups, pre-schools, private day nurseries, crèches and out of school clubs.

If you cannot resolve a concern or you feel unable to talk to the childcare provider then you can contact the OFSTED Early Years Helpline on 0300 123 1231.

OFSTED does not become involved in concerns about fees or contractual arrangements.