Making Choices is a free, short, online module offering the perfect route back into learning, supporting you to make choices about your future learning and career path.
If your work situation has changed, if you're looking to get back into work and learning after a gap, or if you've not learned since school and are looking to upskill, this course can help you take a positive step forward.
During the module you will have the opportunity to:
- find out about our adult community education courses and services
- get support from tutors and careers coaches
- gain confidence in yourself
- get to grips with online learning tools
- find out your current level of skills in maths and English, ready for planning your learning and career paths
- have access to free online maths and English follow on activities
- plan your future learning
Making Choices also includes an induction to our Adult Community Education Service, information about our follow on courses, and signposting to impartial careers and learning information and guidance.
You can access this course from your smart phone, and dip into it in your own time. You'll need a tablet, laptop or desktop computer to access the maths and English assessments.
To join this free online course module, email firstname.lastname@example.org