Before every meeting takes place we will publish a link on this page so you can join the meeting and watch online.
For help on joining the meetings please see the guidance attached to this page.
The agenda and papers for all meetings are published on our Derbyshire Democracy website.
The next full council meeting is at 2pm on Wednesday 17 June.
The next cabinet meeting is at 2pm on Thursday 4 June.
Previous cabinet meetings
You can watch the recordings of previous virtual cabinet meetings:
Other upcoming meetings
Other upcoming meetings include:
- Audit Committee - 10am on Wednesday 27 May
- Improvement and Scrutiny - Resources - 10am on Thursday 4 June
- Regulatory Planning Committee - 10am on Monday 8 June
- Pensions and Investment Committee - 10.30am on Wednesday 10 June
- Audit Committee - Tuesday 23 June
- Police and Crime Panel - Thursday 25 June