Derbyshire Community Engagement Group
Derbyshire Community Engagement Group (DCEG) is a sub group of the Derbyshire Partnership Forum, that is made up of public sector organisations in Derbyshire who have responsibilities for consulting and engaging with the communities of Derbyshire.
DCEG encourages co-ordinated consultation and working in partnership in order to reduce duplication and improve service delivery.
Corporate Consultation and Engagement Group
The Corporate Consultation and Engagement Group (CCEG) is made up of representatives from each of our departments and is led by the Corporate Services and Transformation department.
CCEG increases awareness across all departments of consultation projects that we are undertaking or planning.
The role of the group is to:
- increase awareness, across all departments, of consultation projects that are being undertaken or planned by us or by external agencies
- co-ordinate our consultation activities
- allocate funds and resources to consultation activities
- facilitate the sharing of resources, consultation skills and best practice
- commission external research and training as appropriate
- maintain a programme of consultation, making effective use of both corporate and service consultation budgets, and other resources
- co-ordinate a programme of training in consultation techniques, to address internal skills gaps, and develop our capacity to undertake consultation work
- promote the effective use of consultation tools, such as existing user groups, databases, forums and networks.
For further information please contact Wesley Downes, policy manager: