ShopAppy online retail scheme
Opens: 9 March 2022 - Closes: 25 March 2022
What this consultation is about
The ShopAppy online retail scheme was introduced as a supportive measure to help Derbyshire businesses to continue trading at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. The consultation is relevant to Derbyshire retail businesses that registered with ShopAppy.
ShopAppy offered Derbyshire retail businesses the following benefits:
- an online website profile with images, opening times, information and contact details
- ability to list unlimited products or services for sale, to order or to book
- ecommerce capability with click or collect or delivery options
- full ShopAppy training videos and support
- local marketing campaigns
- free for 12 months
We'd like to find out from businesses how this scheme has worked for them and whether it has benefited their business.
How to take part
We are carrying out this consultation in the following ways:
Who is the consultation aimed at?
Which part of Derbyshire is this consultation aimed at?
Generally, who is this consultation aimed at?
- All Derbyshire (excluding Derby City)
How will we let you know the results?
Feedback about this consultation will be available by the following methods:
- Feedback distributed directly to participants