Alert close - icon Fill 1 Copy 10 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Untitled-1 Untitled-1 tt copy 3 Fill 1 Copy 10 menu Group 3 Group 3 Copy 3 Group 3 Copy Page 1 Group 2 Group 2 Skip to content

Complaints about childcare providers

Find out where you can make a complaint about a childcare provider.

Ofsted regulates all childminding and day-care services for children under 8 such as playgroups, pre-schools, private day nurseries, crèches and out of school clubs.

If you have a concern about a childcare provider which you cannot talk to them about, you can contact the Ofsted Early Years Helpline tel: 0300 123 1231. Or you can find further advice about complaints about early years providers from Ofsted.

Ofsted doesn't become involved in concerns about fees or contractual arrangements.