Procurement covers the process by which works, goods and services are acquired from suppliers and managed throughout their life.
Procurement is core to achieving our objectives of:
- protecting and enhancing a sustainable environment
- promoting a healthier and safer community
- developing a more prosperous and sustainable local economy.
This can be achieved by:
- securing best value and improving service standards
- protecting assets and making optimum use of facilities
- modernising the way we do things.