The following workshops are free and are run online by our qualified careers coaches.
You'll need a smart phone, tablet, laptop or other computer with internet access to take part in the course.
For queries or more information about these workshops please email email@example.com or tel: 07812 473033 or mob: 07812 473034.
CV and job search skills workshop
- what to include and not include in a CV
- which CV format works the best for you
- the terminology, skills, knowledge and information employers want to see
- how to produce an effective CV, where to find the job you want
- which sites are best for you, how to search effectively
- lots of job searching tips and advice
Identifying transferable skills workshop
This workshop is designed to explore a range of tools and techniques to be able to identify own transferable skills and how to present and evidence these in the recruitment process.
Interview skills workshop
- how to prepare for an interview
- what to expect during the interview
- lots of tips and advice to give you confidence
18 to 24 workshop
You'll look at options such as traineeships, apprenticeships, kickstart and learning opportunities that you can access.
50 plus career planning workshop
As part of this workshop you'll learn how to identify your transferable skills, as well as coping with changes in the current job market and identify websites to search for job vacancies.