We're offering free 'driving safer for longer' information sessions to Derbyshire residents aged 65 years and older.
The 'driving safer for longer' information sessions offer attendees a change to update their driving knowledge. The session covers the following themes:
- hazard perception
- vehicle adaptations
- eyesight and hearing
- smart motorways
- drink and drug driving
- seatbelts and children's car seats
- information about giving up driving
- Monday 19 September 2022 - Ilkeston Fire Station from 1.30pm to 3pm
- Tuesday 27 September 2022 - Buxton Fire Station from 11am to 12.30pm
- Tuesday 11 October 2022 - Swadlincote Fire Station from 11am to 12.30pm
- Monday 21 November 2022 - Alfreton Fire Station from 10.30am to midday
Length of the course
The session runs for 90 minutes.
The information session is free to attend. Light refreshments will be provided.
Book a course
To book a place on a course, complete our booking form.
Book a driving safer for longer course