The Winter Pressures referral form will initiate the process, and once received the Community Response Unit will work with the client to link them to appropriate support and advice. Where situations are more complex a worker will be allocated to support an individual, but in all cases the focus will be on enabling the person to help themselves. We recognise that in these difficult times people need more support.
Please complete the Winter Pressures Referral form if your client needs support with any of the following:
Complete the winter pressures referral form
- support with getting food (shopping/food bank)
- collecting prescriptions
- social isolation
- keeping the home warm, including fuel poverty, winter fuel grants
- home and heating maintenance issues
- energy advice – changing suppliers or tariff
- income maximisation and debt
- employment support
- eviction and homelessness support
- reducing slips and falls – practical help
- accessing flu vaccinations
- health improvement services
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to some of these services.
Household Support Fund – referral form for professionals
If the client is in need of financial assistance for food, heating or assistance with essentials items such as white goods, you can make a direct referral to the Household Support Fund by completing our online form. . Please note, you will need the client’s National Insurance Number (NINO) in order to make the referral. There is more information about the Household Support Fund in the attached document.
Complete the Household Support Fund referral form