You must return a badge securely to us if:
- it has expired
- your medical condition or mobility improves and you are no longer eligible
- a replacement badge has been issued for one that is lost or stolen and the original is found or recovered - the original badge must be returned
- it becomes damaged or faded and is illegible
- it is no longer required, for example if you're confined to the house
- the badge holder has died
Please return the badge with a note explaining why it is being returned to:
Blue Badge Team
Derbyshire County Council
If you use the badge when you no longer need it you may be fined up to £1,000.
If a Blue Badge holder has died
If the person who was issued with a Blue Badge has died please let us know. We'll amend our records so that no more correspondence is sent. Contact Call Derbyshire tel: 01629 533190.
You must return the badge to us.