View our countryside events programme for 2021.
- 23 October 2021: Spoon carving workshop from 10am to 4pm
- 31 October 2021: Halloween trail and pumpkin parlour from 10.30am to 3pm
- 22 November 2021: Sky's the Limit from 7pm to 9pm
- 4 December 2021: Sky's the Limit from 7pm to 9pm
- 5 December 2021: Christmas wreath making workshop - 2 sessions: 10am to midday and 1pm to3pm
- 12 December 2021: Christmas wreath making workshop - 2 sessions: 10am to midday and 1pm to 3pm
Booking a place on an event
The majority of countryside service events offered can be booked via Elvaston Castle Country Park. Please tel: 01629 533870 from 9am to 4pm. If no-one can take your call, please leave your name, number and event name and we'll contact you as soon as we can.
Some events require pre-payment. Special event charges vary. Some of our events are free to attend, but parking charges apply.
If you're coming to several events and visit our countryside sites regularly, why not consider an annual season ticket.
Organising your own event
Elvaston Castle Country Park is able to host a wide range of events. Please get in touch if you're interested in holding your event with us, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01629 533870.
We look forward to hearing from you.