It also includes information for parents and carers as well as practitioners and professionals.
The local offer provides information on:
- how children and young peoples' needs are identified
- how their needs are assessed
- the special educational, health and social care provision
- opportunities for training and employment
- support for independent living
- how provision is funded
- leisure activities and support groups
- where you can find more information, advice and support
- arrangements for travel to and from school and other settings
- the help available to resolve disagreements
It provides clear, complete, and up-to-date information about the available provision and how to access it.
View the local offer.