We offer employers a programme of support to your staff, free of charge.
Our workshops are designed to provide employees with information, advice and guidance on a variety of employability themes, including support with job search, labour market information and career planning.
CV and Job Search Skills Workshop
You will learn:
- what to include and not include in a CV
- which CV format works the best for you
- the terminology, skills, knowledge and information employers want to see
- how to produce an effective CV
- where to find the job you want
- which sites are best for you
- how to search effectively
- lots of job searching tips and advice
Identifying Transferable Skills Workshop
This workshop is designed to explore a range of tools and techniques to be able to identify own transferable skills and how to present and evidence these in the recruitment process.
Interview Skills Workshop
You will learn how to prepare for an interview, what to expect during the interview and lots of tips and advice to give you confidence.
For more information please contact Louise Wilson, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 07717 343085.