The D2N2 LEP Board determines the economic strategy for the region and sets the priorities for funding within its remit through the collective work of private sector representatives, the current D2 (Derby and Derbyshire) and N2 (Nottingham and Nottinghamshire) Joint Committees and other public sector bodies.
Membership of the Infrastructure and Investment Board
- Derby City Council (two members) – Councillors R Banwait and M Rawson
- Derbyshire County Council (two members) – Councillors Barry Lewis and Tony King
- Nottingham City Council (two members) – Councillor N McDonald and one vacancy
- Nottinghamshire County Council (two members) – Councillors D Meale and K Greaves
- Derbyshire district and borough councils (two members) – Councillors R Wheeler and G Baxter
- Nottinghamshire district and borough councils (two members) – Councillor J Clarke and one vacancy
- Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership (chair plus nominated private sector representative) – Messrs P Gadsby and P Richardson
- Further Education (one member) – one vacancy.
The board comprises 15 voting members set out above and may co-opt additional members to represent other sectors. Such co-opted members will not have voting rights.
All members of the board have agreed to comply with Derbyshire County Council's Code of Conduct for Elected Members. The Code of Conduct is contained within our constitution. The declarations of interest of the councillor members of the board are available via the member’s own web page. The declarations of the non-councillor members are attached to this page.
The declarations of interest at meetings of the board and, where appropriate, the withdrawal from meetings, will be made in accordance with the code.
The agendas and reports for meetings of the board are available in the meetings and decisions section.